i do






How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being an Ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old grief's, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
elizabeth barrett browning


one of my best friends is getting married tomorrow. its gotten me all sentimental and wishing i was close to where she is! but i do feel to young i will say that. she is 20 and she is going to be an absolutely stunning bride! im quite excited for the day. when she called me to tell me she was engaged i dont think ive ever been so ecstatic! and it made me cry of course. and just thinking about her standing up there makes me tear up too! the happy kind of course.
all i know about my wedding is that all the money will be spent on flowers :) and a vera wang dress.....the dress is me hoping and praying! they are so expensive. but sooooo beautiful. we'll see. maybe ill marry some rich, out of love of course.

photos from little white dresser

No comments:

Post a Comment