right now is lovely.



new blog segment yay! so this has come from me just feeling so thankful and blessed of late. which is an amazing place to be in.
my heart has just been really happy. and I thought it could be something fun and inspiring to add to my blog. you've all seen these sorts of posts before, but it's also just a bit of reflection for myself!
I encourage you all to do this! Not just for the readers of your blog, but as a time for you to sit and think about wonderful things, and be thankful!


RIGHT NOW IS LOVELY

reading.....
not specifically any book at the moment. which makes me so sad! but i've been reading up on a bunch of things for work. which is interesting. 
oh but always the bible, thats a given :) some inspiring things from that of late!

listening to.....
right now, brooke fraser. so lovely. so so lovely! but also city and colour. 16 days until I get to see the beautiful face of dallas green and fall into a dream listening to his voice!

watching.....
new girl. always. I think i am actually her. but lauren....not jess. weird?

buying.....
oh dear. paying bills and parking fines and regos......sad face!
but i'm going to the bookstore before work today, and I may peek into a few dress stores :)

loving.....
my company and the quality time I get with people. honestly my heart has had the full feeling of love and happiness lately. its amazing. and I can't help but smile whenever I think of the beautiful people that are filling my days. Its so wonderful. I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment