so its just under a week before christmas, and after a long two weeks i am still sick. and getting worse. so while i cough and complain it does however give me time to dream about the exciting task of filling my new house with pretty things. im moving from a boarding college into a lovely old style house with wooden floors and ceiling detail. my room has a shabby white bookcase and an old white wardrobe (which i am quite happy with in its large size)

im hoping that one of my christmas pressies will be a book by rachel ashwell. i love her shabby chic style and i would definitely be happy placing that book in my bookcase. i can only dream that my house looked like one of her creations. but for now, i am a cheap uni student. but hey, shabby, i can do that.


and here is her blog, i hope you love her like i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment