pinterest picks.






for more check out my pinterest here

A few dreamy interiors that I have been drooling over on pinterest of late. I can't wait to finally have a place of my own with the freedom to change a space however I like. Renting is super fun, and I don't have the funds right now. But if anyone has a house they'd like to donate to me for free id love to take it off of your generous hands….please?

How are you all today? My day has involved resting, a cosy home made breakfast with my house mate and her man, and a spot of baking. I have to work tonight (joy) so I'm trying to recharge as much as I can before I go. I had a small vein operation on thursday also so I'm hoping that I can stand long enough at work to be helpful. We shall see how that goes!

It is raining here in Adelaide, and it is lovely.
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Lauren May xo

No comments:

Post a Comment