nabooooolio




wow, these last weeks have been amazingly crazy! not in a bad way though. i have one week left of this study period and boy its hectic at the moment. i have seven assignments that need handing up in the next four days. oh no! im a little behind, because ive been working so much. so my body and mind are sooooooooooo incredibly tired. i think its making me dumber! on the plus side though all the working is going to be giving me some good savings! and ill be getting a polaroid camera really soon. which makes me so happy. im so excited! and ill be getting some boots in the next couple weeks too, not just any boots, they're so awesome. but you'll have to wait and see!

so i havent really been doing anything interesting. its all assignments and work. i miss my beautiful friends! so here are a few photos from my life before i got this busy.
haha

the sunset photos are from when i went to get coffee with one of my best ladies jess, it was such a nice afternoon. i love her! it was also her 21st on the weekend just gone, but im yet to see any photos.


and does anyone watch the mighty boosh?? i went to naboolio! he was so cute! and a little cutie with a mo :)


he had an awesome set of rings on. but i couldnt get any photos because he was moving too much!

ive gotta dash my friends. ill be spending all night at uni with the macs so ill see you later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment